Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Truffles from heaven

Ok, all I did was take the pictures! :)


Becky churned out these fabulous truffles today - she made some milk chocolate ones as well as the ohh-so decadent darkies. They are like pure velvet - incredibly decadent and silky, and the flavours are just explosive. Hmm ... I could wax eloquent about these all night, given the cocoa high I'm on!


I don't even have a recipe, maybe I'll bug Becky for it, but I'd rather she just made these for me on a regular basis :)

10 comments:

indosungod said...

Not Fair! You have Becky but how do we get a taste of Truffle heaven, Bug Becky for the recipe please :)

FH said...

Heaven indeed, if you like chocolate that is! HeHe!

Finla said...

I would also prefer that the friend made for me the truffels than the recipe :-)

Swaroopa said...

cool pics!! happy new yr..

Namratha said...

Hmm, lovely!!! Send me some :-D

vimmi said...

why oh why do i read these posts after lunch. now i am hungry all over again

bee said...

that's a morsel of heaven. and here's a kickass recipe.

http://www.sugarlaws.com/truffles/

try subsituting the heavy cream with creme fraiche. it somehow makes it even more melt-in-the-mouth.

KayKat said...

Mmm ... creme fraiche. That's a great idea, Bee! Maybe I'll make a batch for a party this weekend :)

sunita said...

Kaykat, those truffles do look heavenly indeed :-)

Nicole Kumquat said...

I have the recipe...it's actually a family secret (Becky and I made these truffles together, and she is sworn to secrecy!!). I'm going to be offering these chocolates for sale soon... starting a new company...